Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rainy rainy day

Had a great night last night. Saw a lot of my friends in the scene and even ended up singing with them for the jamming that happened after. I didn't go into work today, since it's a holiday. I figure I can just make up my absence on Monday by going in on Saturday. I like going in on Saturdays anyway, there's no one there and you can get stuff done...or just play games.


Then again, I've a lot of things to do at home on Saturday...BUT! I can always do them later. And the flat won't be too messy since the weekly cleaning lady will be coming in on Friday. That will give me time to work on my story instead, and maybe even buy the materials I need for my painting/s (not sure if there will be more than one just yet). Then I have a dinner with friends on that evening. FANTASTIC! Osso bucco! :)


For now, I've just finished off putting the groceries away and more or less figured out what dinner is....SOOOOO I may as well just get a nap in.


See you tomorrow!


PS. It just started up raining all over again with a wonderful breeze. This will be the best nap ever!!!!

No comments: