Sunday, October 25, 2009

stressed out with bad thoughts

Well now that I write it, I'm not that stressed out....

I'm full of annoyance though.  Bushels and bushels full of it.  Annoyance at someone, who is well, WAS very close to me.  I don't want to talk to him anymore.  He is awful and I hope that after he said all that stuff about me, that he will show his true colors and that the friends of MINE that he is trying to convince about how good he is, will see right through it, and that they don't go down with him. 

I am ashamed of myself that I feel this way.  I'm ashamed I'm letting myself get this far with feeling such bad vibes.  Only good juju is what I want!!!  But then, I am only human and I do need to purge the badness to leave room for the good stuff to come on in. 

I can feel it.  It's slowly creeping up on in there.  The Zen-ness of everything is battling the darkness in my head.  It will prevail.  I can feel it! :)  Now to keep on keepin' on. :)

I suppose I should start thinking of taking my friend up on her offer for a weekend at the beach.  I think I need it before starting a new job. Yeah, I should.

Beach beach beach. :)

No comments: