Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Monday

I love this HOUSE!!!!  C said he wants to live in a log house.  I say, if it's like that, I wouldn't mind! :)

January seemed to have gone by with an almighty WHOOOOOSH.  Seriously.  I have never had time move that fast for me before.  Really! 

So far the year has been fun.  Slowly and surely, the things I wanted to happen is on course of becoming a reality, if it isn't already.  :)  ALL GOOD TO REPORT THIS MONDAY! :)

OH OH!  This weekend, we bought my new bike.  The dudes who are selling it are cleaning it and giving the tyres a pump, as well as oiling all the parts that are needed to be oiled.  C will pick it up tomorrow for me.  I cannot wait.  I want to ride mt BIKE!!!! :) 

And it's PURPLE. ;)  And I bought a bell to go with it.  KRIIIING!

I can't wait for it.  I will try and be patient though.  :)  Good way of making good on some new year resolutions in improving myself. 

Oh and just as a Monday laugh, go to THIS LINK to vote for the worst couple. hihihihi!

No comments: