Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursady Musings

This Thursday, I stayed home from work due to a painful tummy and slightly feverish body. :(  

But I tried to work from home, and I think I did ok. 

I saw a few things I'd like to share with you since I had such a sloooooooow day today....just a few things I picked up from the Internet that sort of describes my mood. 

I LIKE this quote.  Finally found one that describes my work ethic...if I have one.

Well done is better
than well said.

Benjamin Franklin

via 

 I want THESE for my kitties...though they may very well murder me if I ever DID get them.

   BUT I could TOTALLY imagine Katara or Panthro wearing THIS one.  THEY'RE UNICORNS!!! :) hahahaha!!!

  I had a nice little bike ride today and got myself some coffee and groceries.  I'm excited to watch "West Wing" tonight.  :)

WOOOHOOOO!!! :)

No comments: