Thursday, July 26, 2012

Midnight post

I know I've been gone for a while but here I am now, and with a few pieces of good news under my belt!
I have been asked to be a contributor to one of the biggest newspapers in the Philippines! :) It is a weekly thing and my articles (upon approval) will be published every Saturday. I"ll be mostly writing about music and arts, things I actually KNOW about.  Another is a lovely online shop also here in the Philippines, Ava.ph.  I warn you: upon entering, I bet that more often than not, YOU WILL END UP BUYING SOMETHING. :) I obviously have. HIHI.  I will be writing for them short articles about things I pick up online and I am seriously debating if I should open this blog up to readers from there. 

Tonight I've decided that I would.  This would encourage me to write here more often as well.

YAY! :)

I have also bowed to the inevitable and gotten an iPhone and I love Foodspotting. I will figure out a way to sync it with this account :) HIHIHI!

I found THIS bizarre site but I have since decided that it could be FUN going around town wearing a tail.  I still want to after all wear a Native American headdress...it is just a matter of finding one!

I dig these prints, as well as these!

I love everything so far from THIS SITE.

I'm so TOTALLY going to do this.

I am loving these suits!!!

  If I had a beach house, I would make it look something like this awesome house.



This is a poster of my weekly Saturday DJ gig. Yes, I'm DJ Macoy :)

This is a lovely Tara McPherson print I've bought recently. There are 400 of them, I think. I shall put this above my telly after I've framed it :) For more on her work, CLICK HERE :)
 

I am still flipping out over how THIS hotness is Neville Longbottom. Nice one. Go Gryffindor!!!

Til next time... :)

No comments: