Saturday, October 27, 2012

Vision Board: Travel

I've decided that the more I send it out to the Universe, the more it has the chance to come true :)  So here we go, places I want to go to and see.

1) Egypt - mostly because of the history factor.  Of course the pyramids....


...but I would love to see the temples of Abu Simbel (to read up on them click HERE)



2) Greece - There has always been a soft spot in my heart for Greece because of the myths I used to love as a child and the food when I first started eating it.  Oh and the olive oil. And ouzo.  I love this :) 
 Look at the Pantheon.


And I would love to go to Athens, because Athena was and is my favorite deity.  Next would be Poseidon.


3) Turkey - This one is easy. I want to see where Troy is.


Troy's Walls :)


4) Estonia - It is supposed to be gorgeous there... 

via

 ...and I've always just wanted to see Tallinn the capital.  Look at how beautiful it is.



5) Prague - This is because it is the gateway to Eastern Europe.  And the vodka.



6) Beijing - Again, a little obvious but the Forbidden City and its history is a fascination of mine...


And the Great Wall.



7) Laos - I have just never been there and I've been to Vietnam and Cambodia already.  It is the last place in South East Asia I haven't seen yet. 


I want to see this!! It looks fantastic :)


8) Iceland - Reykjavik I heard is lovely.  Also the whole aesthetic of the Netherlands makes me happy.  

via 


9) Finland - I've just always wanted to go to Helsinki.  Also, I want to see the aurora borealis (Learn about the Northern Lights HERE).  I heard that they have a fantastic summer music festivals too.



10) Russia - I would love to go here because of my personal fascination over the last Czar and Czarina, vodka and caviar. :)

And I would like to see the Moscow Cathedral.


Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! :)


No comments: