Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tuesday almost Wednesday....

It is Tuesday and because it is a little late, I will keep this short and sweet with really cool pictures ;) 

 

How cute is this dog in the hat? LOOKATIT! :) This made me un-tired after such a tiresome day. 


I finally have my own bottle, thanks to one of my besties who bought it for me.  I think I will wear this tomorrow and imbibe the spirit of Mademoiselle Coco.

I have recently gotten into gardening, and this weekend, I can't wait to get some succulents; like THESE


I want to put these around the house, including these little plants that supposedly absorb smells, which usually go into bathrooms.  We will now put this hopefully in the bathrooms around the house, especially near the cat litter box :)






Good night dear blog. See you again soon ;) 

No comments: