Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday

Hallelujiah, end of the week!!! I can't wait to go home and curl up with books and my kittens tonight, maybe make myself a nice salad and pasta. And a stick of Kinderbueno after all that.

I've been I suppose the word for it is "nesting" for some time now and I'm obsessed with doing stuff for my flat. The next project I'm thinking of are shelves (which need to be bought with next month's paycheque) and framing all these posters and prints I've acquired over the years. Aside from this, I would like to set up my stove soon (this being something that I've been saying for 2 years) and start cooking. Also, I need someone to teach me how to crochet again.

Lots to do this weekend. My boyfriend C's younger sister is getting married on Sunday, so that will be another beerfest. Actually even C's good friend is getting married on the same day! WOW! I must get my liver ready for that. So quiet time before the storm will be tonight and tomorrow. Sunday will be when all hell breaks loose.

And of course, the fingers are still crossed for a job. Well another one. Fingers, limbs, hair and eyes crossed actually. WEEEEEE! Have a happy weekend everyone!

No comments: