Saturday, August 1, 2009

There are 3 sides to every story

Or the B side if you want to look at it that way. Either way, there's always another side to the story. Today, I guess I'm the other side of the story, or indeed the headlines.

I personally don't know what to feel for the this lady that died. I mourn for her loss, as a human being, that her family has to go through a rough time throughout her illness and now have to cope with her death. She will also be mourned by my country, and countrymen and women. I mourn for her death because she is human, was a mother, a grandmother, a wife, a daughter, a story, a person. I will not mourn her for her achievements for they were the downfall of my family. OR part of the downfall that people say was long coming. Anyway, my condolences to her friends, her family, her loved ones. I wish they did not have to taste the bitterness of a fatal illness, of her being weakened, of her being physically diminished.

I wish that she is in a better place now, hopefully with her husband, where they can live out eternity together. I hope that she is in no more pain and is not suffering. May she rest in peace.

No comments: