Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday

This should be a happy day but somehow, it isn't. Tomorrow I have to work on two projects...well one can wait really, but the other must be done. I cannot go out anymore because I must work and stay home and tonight, I will rest early. Yes yes, I know, I've said it before. But I will say it again, and this time it will be true, SO HELP ME GOD!

When I get home tonight, I will only focus on sleeping and doing so early so I can start early tomorrow and allow me to have some breakfast.

Tonight I will go home, then eat, then sleep. Since the flat has just been cleaned, it will be nice and fresh to come home. I will head out in a while. Give it another hour or two. Meanwhile I will read through blogs for ideas on what to do. Scriptwriting is not exactly my forte. Fingers crossed.

No comments: