Wednesday, August 12, 2009

weeeee wednesday

Ok it's been a little busy today and I'm sadly STILL not done so I will keep this as short as I can.

I had a successful meeting this afternoon about a couple of project I will take part in...I hope that the work I do (which is due on Friday!) will be good enough.

I found the books I've been looking for in Fully Booked Greenhills....WHEW.

I'm going to finish an article due tomorrow after this.

And after THAT, I have a meeting.

A few things keeping me going today:

1 - Coffee, iced and hot...freshly brewed

2 - "Word of the Lourd" on youtube.com by my friend Lourd. Warning to those who do not speak Tagalog, it's all in um, Tagalog. It's hilarious though if you can understand it :D

3 - Nice cab drivers that smile :D

4 - Vegetarian chicharon (pork rinds or is it crackling?): never thought I'd like anything vegan after trying Bodhi. Soy does not a good meat make. *BARF* I respect those who can take it, and admire that you have that sort of strength. I just cannot and will not.

5 - It's HALFWAY THROUGH THE WEEK!!! (but see that also is a bad thing, SORT OF, since it reminds me of the other stuff I need to do!!)

6 - The Shys: check them out at http://www.theshys.com/

7 - I'm doing projects I LIKE. Haven't had that for a while.

8 - I have funny friends. Especially when Miao is in her happy moods, coz apparently, I make a face when I say "NOOOOO" that makes her double over in laughter. I like that. :)

9 - My new band the Marshas are getting offers for regular and other gigs all over the place and we haven't even gotten a set list together! Seriously, we don't even have 2 songs to rub together yet!! Awww...go girl power!

10 - I'll see C later when we meet about artists drawing on his restaurant's outside walls. We were quiet in the car this morning, I want to make it up to him and tell him about my day and find out what he's been up to the last 12 hours.

OH! And there's an:

11 - These artists are my friends and one of them my tattooer. I CAN SKED MY NEXT SESSION WITH HER! :D Joy joy joy! I've been wanting that one tat for my foot for a while.

and a 12 - For Dmunoz for always sharing his lunch with me and keeping it real :)

So much for keeping it short. But I'm glad that there are a lot of things keeping me going today! Now...to get cracking on that article......until the bright side of the sun.....if that made any sense....

No comments: