Sunday, August 30, 2009

Steady Sunday

I love today.  Today I spent completely horizontal.  Meaning, all I did today was read and sleep.  A perfect Sunday.  I think C and I will soon go to dinner, but since it's not only Sunday, but there is no work tomorrow, we're just taking our time.  And I think HE fell asleep now.

Had a great time last night.  Though I love gigs that I usually go to, I went to a comedy night last night with my friend Raptor and K.  Raptor played a some guitar before the comedians, and K and I sadly didn't catch his entire set.  BUT, we did see the 5 comedians that followed.  Some were so so but the last one, Mike Unson, was absolutely hilarious.  I didn't even know 2 hours had passed by until I looked at my mobile and saw the time.  I was just laughing like I haven't laughed in a long time.  I'm so happy Raptor invited us.  He'll be over tomorrow so we can jam for Tuesday's gig. 

Lazy nice steady Sunday.  Must go back to bed. 

Hope all is well on your weekend! :)

No comments: