Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tricky Thursday

Today I'm just hoping I can last until tomorrow.  hahaha!  It's been a tiring, though short week.  Maybe it's because it's SHORT that it is tiring.  It's not the bad tiring though, it is the good, for once.  I've been hanging out with a lot of my favorite people and my singing expedition last Tuesday wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I actually had a lot of fun!
The next major event will be tonight at the same venue, again me handling with Raptor.  I hope there are a lot of people that show tonight.  I hope that I can pay the bands a nice little fee, and I hope to get me a little something to tide me over for the weekend. 
I have been planning this weekend...I hope I actually DO the stuff I'm planning to do such as:
- Measure the wall, FINALLY for the shelves.
- Measure my bed to see if it is actually, a queen and not a double.
- Get my old stuff to sell from C and put aside the expensive ones to inventory and put online to sell.
That is basically it.  I'm actually trying to save up for that bike I posted way back.  I want that bike more than ever now.  *sigh*  I CAN DO IT!  I CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! :D
Since it's now September, it also means that those projects I'm putting  up in C's resto/bar is slowly coming at me.  EEEP!  I'm really truly excited for it, and I will try to make sure people will go.  I'm also very, VERY excited with the thought that I'll be getting my new tattoo soon.  I can't wait to post it! :)  I've seen the drawing for it already, but I can't wait til it's on my skin.  It will be purrrty.  And painful.  But mostly purrrrty.
I'm happy that I've been hanging out with S&P since as a tagteam they're funny.  One of the cutest couples I know.  She's trying out for a VJ position here in my company, and they'll be moving in to the apartment under me by next week.  SWEET! :)  New neighbors!! :D
Lots of things to look forward to.  I hope I can write again tomorrow.  Until then, I'll leave you with this picture.  :)

Ahhhh...nothing like a yummy breakfast with coffee to get your day started right! :)

No comments: