Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wily Wednesday

Today I came in to work late.  What's new.  When you've lost interest in something, I think, and there is no way you can get that interest back, however HARD you try to get yourself back into the groove of things, it is a done deal.  FINITO.  Stop kicking the dead dog so to speak. (And geez, I'd never kick a dead dog)
My friend PTA came in today for an audition in my company as a VJ and I just hung out with her til her audition time.  During which, I went back on this keyboard and chatted, typed, and rearranged the layout of this blog.  It was almost....cathartic in a way.  Trying to let all the cobwebs out, and the good sun shine in.  Something like that.  Made me feel better anyway. Lighter in a weird way. 
SO!  I will plan tonight's activities at home.  Here I go....again:
- I will throw out the stuff in the fridge that isn't good to eat anymore because I didn't do it the other night;
- Will eat dinner at home, with the kitties;
- Make lunch for tomorrow and bring to work;
- Try and read the book I bought about SEO;
- Try and write more of the PAT story;
- If neither of these work out, take a pill and knock thyself out;
- Read a book while waiting for the knock out.
MUST GET TO SLEEP EARLY-ISH.  MUST  MUST MUST TRY. 
Should I bring the laptop tomorrow to work so I can work on the Pat story?  Or should I just copy it on to a thumb drive? 
Wow.  Life is so hard.  ;)
I have a lot to get done tomorrow so in a way I'm looking forward to it.  I hope my friend has finalized and confirmed the last band for the gig on Sept 3rd.  I can't believe he ust woke up.  It's 6pm!  HAHAHAHA!  Now, THAT is a real vampire!
Ok, I must get a move on.  If not, I won't get out of here on time.  And BOY do I want to get out of here!  That and I'm just really hungry. 
Thank the stars for Yo-Yo Ma.  I wish I could play like him when I grow up.....or when I'm able to afford a cello and lessons.  Ah, another great frustration in my life.  But that can be examined another time.  For now, I will stop blogging and get myself home.
BON SOIR MESSRS ET MADAMES!

No comments: