Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thrilling Thursday

OK.  I've made it official: I've resigned from my job.  THE JOY THE JOY!!! :)

Now....the joy has been replaced with trepidation.  Fear even.  I mean, I can't wait to be well shot of this place (it really isn't THAT bad, I just don't think I'm a fit in any way shape or form anymore, nor do I want to be), but it's still scary now that the realisation of not having any sort of safety net there gets pounded into my senses.  I can't do a lot of things that I'd like, but sacrifice is good for the soul.  It's time I realise and actually DO live within my means, or be even more frugal than usual.  I will be working from home mostly anyway.

Still.  It's scary.  It's exciting YES, but I'm scared off my feet.  I know I can do this, but it's scary.  I've never done this before.  There is no security left for the next month, unless I find some sort of steady job, which at this point, I HOPE happens but will not expect it will.  There are so many things that can go wrong, and so many things that can make me lose it all. 

Then again, the other side of the coin is, I'm supremely happy.  I get to sound like a brat and say that I get to do things that I believe in, that I respect, that I WANT TO DO.  :)  Here's hoping that it will pay the bills :D

hahahahahaha!!!  Here's to freedom :)

No comments: