Monday, December 7, 2009

Across the Universe

I'm officially in love with the movie "Across the Universe".  It was my soundtrack for the weekend and made me feel better about the world.  Why wouldn't it?  The songs are all by the Beatles!!! :)  I'm a Beatlemaniac.  I love their songs, if not all of them, then ALMOST all.  I can't think of one song I don't like actually, nor can I think of JUST ONE FAVORITE.  *sigh*

I know I'm late in the game with this movie having been released a couple years ago, but better late than never.  :D  Now I'm bordering obssession.  hehehe!

I heart it.  Or rather, STRAWBERRY IT.



And who knew Evan Rachel Wood could sing?  I like her voice, even if I'm not a big fan of her in general.  I love her version of "If I Fell".  It adds a whole other layer to the emotion of the song in her version.

They all look so happy.




Then there was this other chica who I'm pretty sure I have a girl crush on.




TV Carpio.  She played Prudence, who turns out to be a lesbian.  She sang the best remake of "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" ever.  EVER.

But. BUT. BUT.  I am truly, madly and deeply in love with this fellow:



Jim Sturgess.  I liked you in "21".  I fell in love with you in "Across the Universe".  *sigh*

The cameos of Bono, Eddie Izzard and Salma Hayek were genius too.  Bono's version of "I Am the Walrus" is, was sheer awesomeness.

There.  I'm done sharing the strawberries I have for this movie.  *sigh*

No comments: