Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last meal of 2009

Sorta. C and I went to Myron's a kickass steakhouse. 



We first had the salad with scallops.
That we shared

Though C finished it.

I ordered the steak, Bianca style (the slimmest cut) topped with foie gras.


Let's just have a close up on that livery goodness.


EGAD.

C got the Franco cut, which is twice the thickness of mine.

LOOKATTHAT.

And the happy man with all the different sauces.  He couldn't choose.


(L-R) Chimichurri sauce, peppercorn, mushroom and shiraz reduction.

DROOL.  DROOL. DROOL.


This was my plate. I was proud of how hungry I was.



C was happily eating away.

"Do I LOOK like I'm sad?  OR that this is a bad busog? (A "bad busog" is the code for when you're so full you can't move and it just puts you in a bad mood. hahaha!)

Whatta champ.

NOW he's busog. hahahahahha!

Happy new year everyone!!!  I hope it all turns out well for you guys and that you have a great time celebrating!!!  :D  See you all on the other side of midnight. :D

PS. for those who need a bit of help with those pesky resolutions, here you go! http://moninavelarde.com/newyears/

No comments: