Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :)

 It's January 2nd and it is officially New Year.  The new planner has come out, I'm getting all giddy of how to start the year, I'm over the inevitable hangover that came yesterday, and now I'm in full Taurus kickas ass head butting mode. hahaha!  I should've just said "tenacious" mode.



SO! FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!! :)
I'm looking forward to starting up the band again. I've missed playing drums more than I'd like to admit and my hands just wanna play play play.  And I miss my crazy bandmates, the Marshas.


(L-R) Carlita (vox), Pat (bass), me (drums), Conch (guitar), Nina (keytar&vox)

I can't wait to WRITE new songs!!!!

I will tackle my health and my flat (the cleanliness of it) this year in the same way: one step at a time.  For the health, I have filled out the insurance forms and such so I am just waiting for that to be processed.  As for the flat, it will be one shelf (or a couple of shelves) at a time.  Also, I need to get rid of several boxes.  I'm just hoping that there will be buyers for some of the BOOKS and CLOTHES I'm selling.  From there, I'm hoping to buy the long talked about shelving which I want to install into various parts of my flat.  I would also like to install the water heater for the shower already.  Yeah, that's been hanging around for 3 years now, I reckon it's about time I installed it.  :-s

As for work, well, just to kick ass in it.  :)  No two ways about it.  And to keep a lid on all the expenditures.  If ever, to have only say, a once a month major date with C with nice food and all.  Maybe even hit KOBIKICHO together.  I will make it so.  And we can even order the omakase menu...egad. *drool*

OH.  And the tattoo.  The phoenix tattoo. AAAAAH yes. 




This is gonna hurt like a mutha.  See all that detail?!  Those LINES?!?  But it is, I think, the best representation of this past year though, and that this year I will be rising stronger than ever.  It will look cool, if I can stand getting it. 

I can't wait for this year.  So much hope and potential. :)  It makes me happy.  Hope it all goes well for everybody. WOOHOO!!! :)

No comments: