Thursday, January 14, 2010

Legends of the Fall

Do you remember that movie? 

It had Aidan Quinn (I've always loved his name) as oldest brother, Alfred.




Henry Thomas of ET fame as the youngest brother, Samuel.




Julia Ormond as the ill fated Susannah




Gorgeous Karina Lombard as Isabel Two, wife of Tristan and mother to his children




Anthony Hopkins as their father, Col. Ludlow



And of COURSE, Brad Pitt as the main man, Tristan.



This is the only time I've ever found Brad Pitt unbelieveably beautiful. 

Aside from all this, I'm taken, in my 31 years, by the beautiful landscape of Montana.



HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THAT.  Absolutely gorgeous.  I wouldn't mind living there. 

I don't know, something about the scenery, makes me feel peaceful inside somehow.  Makes me feel nice to see so much green.  Makes me happy.  Maybe someday I'll be able to have a place like that.  Maybe.  It's nice to dream though :)

No comments: