Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday before the 32nd

It's the Friday before my 32nd birthday.  It's going to be a crazy CRAZY weekend.  Starting tonight, my friends will gather at C's resto / bar and help me usher in the weekend.  Then tomorrow, C and I will go to a concert of all these awesome local bands.  Then on Sunday, MY BIRTHDAY, we'll be seeing Tears for Fears.  THEN! On Monday yet ANOTHER celebration at Izakaya, this place I DJ :)

The joy the rapture!  And I got two books yesterday for P300.  A good omen if there ever was one.  :D

Things are looking up. 
I am loving THESE little spaces!!!  AAAAAAAAARH....if I could, I WOULD do this to my place....

 

 


 via

Isn't that office space awesome?  Look at all those books!!  *faint*

Those flowers....well of COURSE it's bloody South of France.  What I'd give to be a housewife and live there, and raise my kids........I can go on.

OH.  I want to look like THIS LADY.  I've been wanting to cut my hair.  I just might do it.  I may start a new job soon.  I think I need the new hair.  White blonde or red? :)  Or jet black with electric blue streaks?  I can't decide.  HELP :)

SPECTACULAR BLOG. This art is just AMAZING.

After um, almost 5 months (yes I know I suck)?  I've finally learned how to input music into my phone.  Any music you guys recommend for being stuck in wherever?  Offices? Lines? :)

Til next week.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! :)  Have a great weekend!





No comments: