Monday, April 26, 2010

Not so Manic Monday

Haven't written in a while....been a bit busy, trying to figure out what to do with the job front etc.  Long, complicated and nearly depressing story.  When we're free and clear, I will dedicate a blog entry to it.  PROMISE.  

For now!  Let's see all the great things I've picked up in the web. :)

I remember doing a lot of THIS when I was younger.  I'm happy to see that it still lives on. :)

See based on THIS POST, I'd be Lyra Silvertongue, Bastian Balthazar Bux, Peter Pan, Harry Potter or several other characters.  


Been sick for a while, but since I'm ok now, and it is STILL scorching, sweltering HOT here in the Philippines (it seems that every day is the new hottest day EVER), I can eat the ice candies I made!!!! 

The brown ones in the bottom are coffee! :)


Pink ones are pink lemonade :)  Those are really refreshing. 

YUM. :)

I've also been thinking of putting together a section of this blog to "One Subo (spoonful) Wonder".  I'm a fan of eating alone and I usually do since I feel like it's the one part of my day that I can be by myself and regroup.  I usually have a book to read, and it just makes things easier when food is a one subo wonder.  

So I will start documenting the best one subo / spoonful wonders I have. :)  

I can now drink coffee!!!  JOY!!!  I will document the making of vietnamese coffee popsicles here.  Any other ideas of what I can make into popsicles? :)  

HAPPY MONDAY AND HAVE A GOOD WEEK TO YOU ALL! :)

No comments: