Tuesday, September 4, 2012

5.30 on a Tuesday afternoon

So today was filled with work and yes, music.  I've decided that I will go on a limb and change it up here, and post music that was my soundtrack for the day.

Chronologically, the sounds went like this :)

Of course the BEATLES:



Then there was this duo that I love:




Then this afternoon I saw THIS (THE XX streaming their new album online) but I haven't listened to it completely... Steady sounds for the beginning of the afternoon :)

Then this mix is fantastic. Way to end my working day :) Please do click on it, and there is a mediafire download for your continuing listening pleasure :)

FOR STREAMING: http://www.mixcloud.com/angelomendez1/pizza-and-rocket-fuel-live-part-1/

FOR DOWNLOADING: http://www.mediafire.com/?z3o5ft2qki43bin

And this is a Filipino band I love... :)



Hope your day has been as musical as mine!!!

Oh yeah, the boyfriend and I are coming up with a blog that is full of our notes :)  Should be fun :D




No comments: