Wednesday, December 26, 2012

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :)

Happy holidays everyone! The however many people that read this! :)

As I type, all I'm thinking about is how lovely it is FINALLY to have some cold air coming in for this tropical country. 

I have recently fallen in love with Instagram and have been taking pictures all over the place.  Here are some of them ;)
This is my lovely boyfriend. He took me to my favorite steak house for Christmas eve lunch :)



This is me eating a load of foie gras. SO bad, yet SOOO GOOD.
 

These are my dorkats. The one top is my boy, Panthro and the one in the bottom is my girl, Katara.


I decided to paint my toenails red to get all Christmasy. And put up my feet ;)

And I painted my nails too. This got a lot of comments on my Facebook, with people thinking my boyfriend proposed. He hasn't.

Ok so this, I love. Fantastic white Christmas :)


And to get ready for next year! :) Get these awesome calendars!

Anyway, back to being horizontal and hanging out with your love ones! :)  HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :D

No comments: