Sunday, July 7, 2013

In and Out

Hello Blogosphere! I"m back after leaving this poor blog alone for what seems like nearly a year!!! (Has it been.......?)

Anyway, hello, I'm back again. I hope I haven't missed out on too much even if the real world had moved, well at least mine has... and SIGNIFICANTLY!

I've again started a new job but something that is different is that I have moved out of my home of 5 years, and moved into a new one.  I have been in the process of changing it up, even if it is a rental, by giving it a lick of paint and new furniture.  I just wish that the landlord was a little more involved and allow us to take out the furniture that is left here, which frankly is...... well, it is not our style. And it is sadly old. Really old. Like, 1970s old.  But hey, no complaints. It is a lovely new apartment up on the 8th floor, and we have a gorgeous balcony, and wind... wow is there lovely wind! Especially when it is raining :)

Because we have a balcony, I've started to build us a small little balcony garden. It's just a few plants NOW, but it will soon hopefully, be flowering and smelling the way I'm imagining it to be.

That is my toes and my humble basil, chive and lavender plants.

Slowly, slowly things are coming together.  :)

There is another piece of news that I am DYIIIIING to write about but.....
I think I will wait til next time to tell my news to cyberspace.  I still want to keep the secret a little longer ;)

It's nice to be back, and as always, I am so sorry I left in the first place. I won't do that again...




No comments: