Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Productive Wednesday

YAY! Today was very productive. Thus far, I've done so many things today more than I have in a while, which is making me feel GREAT! And my day hasn't ended yet, with jamming and song writing later.

I've FINALLY taken my kitties to the vet today, and got them de wormed, cleaned their mite ridden (poor kitties) ears, and got their nails clipped. I also got some vitamins for them and more ear drops to control the mites.

But the BIGGEST thing to happen is that today I had the best job interview ever. It's not what I was looking for, granted, but it IS something I have been thinking of pursuing for a while. It is a challenge for sure, and if I DO get the job, then I know I will learn and grow professionally. At least this job will hold my interest. Long hours and such don't scare me TOO much, but.....ah well, let's just see what happens. Fingers crossed.

Tonight will be the meeting of the new band. I hope that we can solve some problems that have arisen and other stuff that we need to talk about. And of course, tackle SONGWRITING! :)

So far so good today. Must go feed myself now. WEEEEE!!!

No comments: