Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday and finding Bob

It's a steady day today, with the one thing that most irked me is that I finished the love story of The Pioneer Woman (thepioneerwoman.com) who has become my idol. She is far from perfect, but is in her perfectly imperfect life living out in a ranch somewhere in the wilderness of Montana that I want to be a neighbor.

The best thing I did today was meander into the 2nd hand bookshop (or stall I should say) downstairs and find a GEM of a book that I'm still contemplating on whether or not I will give my friend Martin. Why am I debating, knowing that Bob Dylan's book of words and art will go down well with him? Coz that's his favorite artist ever. EVER. And well, since I found it, and I like Bob as well, but not in the same rabid fashion he does, I wanna have a go at it first...maybe keep it in my collection of books? ;) We'll see where this leads.

Since there's no work tomorrow, I reckon I can have a few drinks with friends tonight. And at C's bar/resto they'll be having food testing for paninis. HAPPINESS :) MORE FREE STUFF! Life is good. All I have to take care of now is finding that job that will let me outta this rut. That and may be knowing that I won't have to clean my kitten's poop tonight. DAMN. That reminds me, I need to make a grocery list for tomorrow. CAT FOOD and TOILET PAPER. Most important.

I hope this band will figure itself out. I want it so much to succeed! We just need a bassist. Maybe we can post on Facebook and Multiply and all the SNS for one. :) Til next time.....

No comments: