Thursday, August 20, 2009

Testy Thursday

Due to my exciting prospect of a job with a marvelous interview yesterday, I am now excited and rearing to start some projects in the midst of a slight hangover from having too much fun with the girls jamming last night.


Anyway! Since there is no work tomorrow, I've decided on a few things to do to occupy my time.


1) I'm really supposed to get this book in Fully Booked anyway, so I may as well tomorrow when there's no work. I want to teach myself more about Search Engine Optimization. Yeah. Boring.




2) I will measure the walls where I want the shelves to go and make it final. This includes figuring out where to put all my toys and robots.


3) I will also measure the seats of the dining set because I just got inspiration with this picture to make some for my black and white apartment:


Stupid me I forgot which website this came from. I think Living Etc.

Isn't the print in the middle just lovely? The green and white one? I so want it and I think it would look pretty with my pure black chairs.


4) Finally decide on these block shelves that we saw in True Value yesterday. Hoping hoping we get it :) Since there are 3 that come in one box, maybe we can get two and put the other "blocks" all over the place. Must decide soon so I can have it put up. We can wrap them up in different light patterns and colors just to add a little "something" to the room and shelves.

I wish I had more money to play with so I can make all this happen with my flat. Speaking of which....I must follow up with my friend Teeth and ask about the framing of all those posters in the house. We gotta put those up too.
Then I also want to make enough money to be able to buy me a bottle of Chanel No. 5. :) Maybe take a vacation with C and eat and sunbathe. AAAAAAAAAH...that'd be the life. :D



No comments: