Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thinking Tuesday

Despite having no mulah to buy a decent cup of joe, I am now going to attempt to set myself a mission for the week. This is to finally, gradually and carefully inventory all the stuff I have to share and sell to people. 
I have old pieces of clothing, accessories that have accumulated throughout my 31 years on this earth and some must find new homes.  A garage sale doesn't just cut it, since there are some stuff that are actually really pretty, they just don't fit me anymore, or are hardly used.  So I can't really sell them for too low either, especially the designer stuff.  So I will finally bite the bullet and take the time and inventory it all and post them up this week.  I MUST I MUST.  It has been sitting around for way too long because of too many excuses. 
I will do this.  I can do this.  I will be strong and not be horizontal.  No amount of cute meowing of my kitties will not deter me from this mission. 
EGAD.  Look at that cuteness.  I can't stand it!!!
MUST. BE. STRONG.  MUST. MAKE. THIS. HAPPEN.  If only to buy these two the much needed litter they've depleted.
Damn they're cute.  I will be strong.

I will also find ways to occupy myself AT HOME.  I will make a dent in the pile of books that are waiting for me at home, as well as try and do DVD marathons.  :)  That won't cost me much, right?  At least I'll educate my mind as well as my um, vision.  hahahaha!  Things are looking better as the day goes on.  Here's hoping this stupid cough and cold will go away soon as well.  :(

No comments: