Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thrilling Tuesday

Well, technically it ISN'T, though the idea of me staying in with West Wing IS thrilling.  By all accounts, no one else in their right mind would find this as thrilling as I do.  But maybe I assume too much.  Maybe I have kindred spirits out there shouting, "WHY YES!  Let's stay home!!  THAT IS THE BEST THING EVER!"
To you, I say, HOME IS THE SHIZZNIT! :D 
Don't get me wrong.  I love going out, seeing friends, doing things.  But wow, there are times that my entire being just yearns to hang out at home with the kittykids.  Maybe even with a book, God knows I have enough on the "to read" list.  This is one of those times.  I miss my home, just staying in and trying to figure out how best to proceed with my plot on world domination :)
PLOTPLOTPLOT.
Now to play some Plants vs. Zombies.  or buy food and then play.  Yeah, that's it. 
Such a trying day it is today eh? :)

No comments: