Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wasted Wednesday

Today, sadly, I'm a grumpy bug and feel like the world is conspiring against me.  I also know it's mercury retrograde, and whether or not I want to believe it, everything for me right now is NOT quite working out.  The job, the rakets, the little projects on the side, even the band have all these little problems. 
And I don't want to go into it because it'll just get me even more depressed than I already am. 
Ok, DEPRESSED is a bit dramatic, disappointed and despondent.  Depressed is something I need to take pills for.  This I know I will get over, but a little wallowing today will help me get over it.  Well, that's how I know MYSELF, I'm not sure if other people do that.
So this blog today is all about feeling helpless about everything that I wish would work out already.  It's not that I haven't TRIED, I have, it's all this WAITING and hoping and since the waiting is so long, you get hopeless.  If there was another way to get myself out of this situation I'm in, my friends will probably be much more grateful for the change of mood.  I know I would be.  I don't like feeling this way.  It all ends up with me feeling my most hated feeling in the world, which is HELPLESS.  I don't like feeling helpless, out of control.  I like knowing where I am, where I'm going and what I need to do to get there.  I know life throws curveballs everywhere all the time, and I'm probably not the only one going nuts, but I've been in this sort of LIMBO for so long, or longer than I would like, that I just want to get out of it already. 

I should just plot.  Plot my way out of here.  I just need to come up with a sustainable plan and I will do it.  BY GOD I WILL!

*bow*

No comments: